Job Title: Senior Manager of Partnerships
Work Location: San Francisco (TLM Office), Remote
Annual Salary: Commensurate, based on experience
As the Senior Manager of Partnerships for TLM, you will be the primary person responsible for identifying high-impact partnerships and establishing and maintaining those organizational relationships while maintaining TLM’s brand and mission.
Our Senior Manager of Partnerships will report to the Chief Program Officer and is tasked with growing TLM’s advocacy network and business relationships to benefit TLM’s program participants and returned citizen community. This role may evolve and grow within the organization to have direct reports.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with and develop the current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads, identifying and building relationships with partner organizations
- Work closely with Reentry Department and community organizations to prepare TLM returned citizens for employment opportunities
- Work closely with Education Department and community partners to identify opportunities for partnerships that may include volunteering, curriculum support, and other programmatic resources
- Identify and assess high-quality programs from boot camps and continuing education organizations, and and evangelize with potential partners
- Help corporate partners understand our iterative development approach and unorthodox classroom environment
- Create partnership agreements with external organizations
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to future opportunities for TLM staff and graduates
- Respond to incoming speaking proposals and engagements and participate in relevant speaking opportunities and events
- Liaise and engineer partnerships in support of the TLM Chapter of Next Chapter
- Collaborate with reentry organizations including Next Chapter, ARC, and the Stand Together Catalyst Network
- Provide opportunities for hiring partners to learn about potential hiring candidates prior to their release
- Expand continuing education opportunities for TLM returned citizens through partnerships with relevant service providers.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years experience in web development (or related) education, sales, and/or marketing
- Preference given to those passionate about criminal justice reform, workforce development, technology, and sales
- This position is typically conducted in an office setting (44 Tehama Street) or remotely.
- While working in a state correctional facility, employee is responsible at all times for following all procedures and precautions for working safely in a prison environment
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
TLM is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and second chances at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class.