Objective: Continue my on-going education while providing technical expertise in the areas of web development to my employer, Launch Podium. I am also working towards sharing my skills with current and formerly incarcerated individuals in a structured teaching environment.
- Currently working as the lead developer at Launch Podium in San Francisco.
- Proactive community member – Guest speaker with the San Mateo probation department.
- Successful Transitions And New Directions Utilizing Partnerships (STAND UP) – Lead Clerk, created management system in MS Access for 900+ active students.
- Addiction Recovery Counseling Alumni Committee – Founding member.
- San Quentin Film School – Selected participant in a six-hour documentary teaching inmates filmmaking skills.
- Student and peer educator – Attended the majority of all rehabilitation programs offered in San Quentin – including life skills and academic development, addiction recovery counseling, family reunification, personal growth and transformational work, victim impact and offender accountability awareness. Taught as a peer educator utilizing original content.
Skill Areas: Web development
Passions: Web development, Information Technology, Photography
Life Goals: I’d like to contribute in a meaningful way to the current process of reentering society. My Current goal of successfully integrating Collaborative Benefit is a part of that vision. Much like the people who I am working to help, I too would like to enter new opportunities. I would like to continue to contribute to meaningful purposes.