Job Title: Classroom Operations Coordinator
Work Location: Remote or San Francisco
Reports to: Classroom Operations Manager
Annual Salary: Commensurate, based on experience
The Classroom Operations Coordinator will be part of the Programs department, supporting classrooms across programs, facilities, and state lines. This person will schedule and coordinate virtual calls into TLM classrooms throughout the country, ensuring that all stakeholders have appropriate resources, training, and access to high quality programming. They will also support the management of course enrollments, access to program platforms, and program participant record keeping.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Implement processes to standardize TLM’s remote sessions
- Communicate with TLM staff, classroom facilitators, and in-facility staff to coordinate upcoming sessions, check connection before every remote session, and support with troubleshooting technical issues
- Schedule ongoing remote instruction sessions in collaboration with Web Development and Audio and Video Production program staff
- Collaborate across teams to arrange recurring sessions on remote instruction
- Schedule and support non-instructional sessions and provide feedback for TLM staff
- Participate in relevant meetings
- Refine and implement training for TLM staff and external partners regarding expectations and conduct on remote sessions
- Enter, update, and maintain detailed Salesforce records for in-facility staff and program participants
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding of program participants and relevant staff to in-facility TLM platforms and services
- Conduct necessary platform and service deployments at the start and finish of in-facility programs
- Contribute to internal tracking of facility operations and cross department collaboration.
You are a strong fit for this job if….
- You have experience with learning inside the justice system
- You have great communication skills
- You reliably meet strict deadlines
- You are detail oriented
- You work well with a team
- You love creating and maintaining organizational systems and processes
Education and/or Work Experience:
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
TLM is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and second chances at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class.